Game Editor Manual Chapter 3
Games ListAfter successfully logging in, the editor presents a window with a list of all games associated with your account:
The list control consists of three columns - the name of the game, the game's PIN code, and the game's access state (Accessible / Locked / Published).
The following commands are located beneath the list control:
- Opens the currently selected game for editing. Same as double clicking an item in the list control.
- Creates a new game. Enter a name for your game and select an initial game template.
- Creates a new game with the same content as the currently selected game.
- Merges two or more selected games into a single one.
- Renames the selected game.
- Toggles the access state of the selected games between
Lockedgames can't be downloaded and tested on the phone, but they can still be modified with the game editor.
- Sets the game's access state to
Published. A published game can't be modified or deleted and may be listed on the game's DLC web page.
- Deletes the currently selected games. This operation is final and can't be undone.